Kurukuru Bus Tokyo Line 1 Standard: Hakone + Ashinoko + Owakudani
4 times per week
Including lunch and hot spring + Including taking a ropeway and a pirate ship
views on a Hakone pirate ship speeding across the lake in Ashinoko.
We will provide Kurukuru’s own real ‘healing trips’
Tokyo-Hakone Standard: Pirate ship + Owakudani + Hakone Hot Spring
Ashinoko is the lake created when a mountain near it erupted about 3,100 years ago. Now it is regarded as a symbol of Hakone.
Please enjoy views on a Hakone pirate ship speeding across the lake in Ashinoko with an Ashinoko pirate ship motiff.
We will show you Owakudani spread after that, Hokone in Hakone-en that Mount Fuji is seen, and
a true ‘healing trip’ that you cannot experience in other places except ‘Kurukuru.’
※ The standard course includes lunch time, hot springs, the admission fee for Hakone Pirate Ship, the one-way fees for a ropeway.
※ Kurukuru Bus’ own charming points!!
A Korean travel guide will be with you.
Special benefits of the product: A Hakone spring mask pack per person is provided (Children are excluded.)
Your sightseeing time is shorter as shopping tours are included in other companies’ bus tours.
But, Kurukuru Bus is the nice and honest tours that shopping tours are not added.
The changed details of the Hakone course: Hakone Shrine is added only during weekdays.
When you move to Hakone on weekdays, Hokone Shrine is added if there is no any problem in the travel time.
Lunch: Ashinokozen / Set menu with sliced raw fish (Children will have the same meal as adults’),
The drink bar (Beverages & coffee) is available.
Including Sea King's Palace Hot Spring
* You cannot now enter Owakudani as signs of volcanic activities were detected on Mount. Owakudani early June 2019.
Therefore, Kurukuru Bus is replaced and operated by the sightseeing course of ‘Onshi Hakone Koen Park’ which is the national park and ‘Komagatake’ which uses a ropeway.
The original course will again be operated when signs of volcanic activities in Owakudani are stabilized.
Please make a reservation by referring to this.
08:00 [07:50] Meeting in front of COCOON Tower to the Western Exit of Shinjuku (08:00 Leaving for Hakone.)
[07:50] Meeting in front of COCOON Tower to the Western Exit of Shinjuku (08:00 Leaving for Hakone.)
* As Shinjuku is very crowded in the morning, the persons who first visit it must check the meeting place in advance.
* If you cannot arrive at departure time, we can leave without prior notice.
☞ Guided link of Kurukuru Platform
* Special benefits of the product: A Hakone spring mask pack per person is provided (Children are excluded.)
* Infants who are less than 3 years old cannot enter the hot spring.
* It could not be available due to bad weather
※ If the exclusive bus is full, 49-seater bus is placed (Based on the order that reservations are made.)
* The applicable product does not include the admission fee and lunch as the light product.
* When payment is completed after the reservation, the voucher is sent to your e-mail.
* Please make sure to check the list with the guide waiting for you in the set meeting place and be guided by him/her.
* Please make sure to check the list with the travel guide who is waiting for you in the set meeting place and get information on taking the bus from the guide.